Leadership Advisory Services
There is compelling evidence that organizations perform better if they have a clear sense of purpose. Purpose-driven companies make more money, have more engaged employees and more delighted customers, and are better at innovating than companies without a purpose. At the core of these organizations are authentic and passionate leaders capable of communicating, aligning, and mobilizing the entire organization around a shared purpose.
Our leadership development and coaching services:
- Include a highly effective, results-based approach to advising, coaching, and developing leaders at all levels.
- Teach leaders how the mind works and how to get rid of old limiting paradigms and lock on to new possibilities.
- Help leaders think in terms of what’s possible, staying in the solution rather than the problem.
- Provide one-on-one coaching emphasizing clear contracting, accountability, achieving measurable results, and developing exceptional leadership skills.
- Result in accelerated career growth and job promotions for our clients.
Total Performance Leadership
Leadership advisory services at Allen Austin focus on Total Performance Leadership (TPL). This is the architecture around which our leadership advisory practice designs a plan to guide our clients to peak performance. The proprietary TPL Organizational Health Index (OHI) is a three-step process that identifies the most direct paths to peak performance for your company. When combined with the customized TPL Roadmap, Allen Austin is able to create an implementation plan to help your organization operate at peak performance.
Nine Core Principles
Total Performance Leadership is made up of the following nine principles:
- Unified Leadership
- Disciplined Hiring Process
- Leading with Purpose
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Clarity in Everything
- Customer Experience
- Measure What Matters
- Cost Leadership
- Ahead of the Curve
Using these nine core principles, our leadership consulting firm has consistently led growth and improvement across several key performance indicators for companies.