Allen Austin’s Interim Leadership Practice is comprised of senior-level professionals and proven executives who provide a roadmap to measurably improve business performance. Our flexible model and tailored solutions allow us to operate with precision and rapidly respond to our clients’ needs. Whether challenged with a leadership transition or lacking the specific expertise internally to lead a business transformation, our interim executives and project consultants rapidly assess a situation, seamlessly integrate into the organization, and drive immediate tangible results.
Allen Austin assembles the right mix of management advisors and subject matter experts from every relevant and necessary area of the org chart, unique to every engagement including:
- Executive Management & Administration
- Production and Operations
- Finance and Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quick deployment and expeditious onboarding
- The need to satisfy a single transaction
- No permanent overhead incurred particularly exorbitant salaries and benefits
- Cross-functional areas of expertise across multiple industries
- Defined goals and measurable deliverables achieved in short time frame
- Bring fresh and objective perspective
- Ability to act as a “check and balance” between management and board
- Wind-down of company with focused targets
- Mentor to other executives
- Our proven executives are C-Suite and other senior-level professionals who have held strategic roles and provided stellar leadership through critical junctures of the business life cycle.
- We retain the highest caliber professionals within our areas of expertise working with clients to understand potential challenges and desired outcomes.
- We’ll work on your timeline to deliver the skilled, experience interim executives who can contribute from day one, bolstering the bottom-line and health of the business.
- When there is a long-term interim leadership role that does not require full-time capacity, fractional leadership can be leveraged.
- Fractional leadership is a cost-effective solution for start-up, high growth, and transforming a company to hit specific performance targets.
- A fractional leader is a sounding board and advisor for founders, directors, and management on a part-time basis, but available around the clock.
- Our Subject Matter Experts possess a holistic toolbox to solve unique problems and advance a specific initiative with defined activities and deliverables.
- Senior operating executives who have mastered robust project management disciplines that result in rapid, yet flexible support.
- Project Managers and Change Agents to lead business transformation initiatives for long-term growth.
SERVICE OFFERINGS – Functional Areas
Interim & Fractional Executives
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Remote Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Restructuring Officer
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Logistics
- Interim Controller
- Director of Supply Chain
Project Consulting Leadership
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Compensation Expert
- Organizational Development
- Change Management
- ERP Implementation
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Process Optimization
- Inventory Control
- Plant Consolidation
WE ARE LEADERS
- Leaders with 15+ years’ experience including executive management
- Leaders who have consummated a successful transaction
- Leaders who have hired and trained high performing teams
- Leaders who have offshored and outsourced operations
- Leaders who have spearheaded large-scale business transformations
- Leaders who are Entrepreneurs with proven track records
- Leaders who have served on a Board and held Chairmanship
- Leaders who are PMPs, CPAs, JDs, and hold other well-respected credentials.
If you are interested in being considered for an interim opportunity, please send your resume to us here.
If you need to find a permanent executive talent solution, please consult our Executive Search Services page.