The Allen Austin COR may be the most important thing you do for your organization this year. We developed COR as a distinct method of leadership coaching training, and the direct result of our commitment to do what is right for our clients. Much goes on in organizations in a vacuum. Our view is that everything an organization does ought to be aligned with the overall objectives of the firm, including its purpose, mission vision, values and strategy.
The problem is, most of us are so busy doing stuff: managing profit and loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flows, launching initiatives, implementing technologies, designing benefits plans, discussing compensation incentives, and the list goes on, that we lose sight of the big picture.
Doing an Allen Austin COR is tantamount to getting a thorough physical examination each year. We know of no organization, regardless of its stellar results, that won’t enjoy significant benefit from this very important, expedient & cost effective leadership coaching check-up designed to:
- Help you to fully understand your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as perceived by ALL major stakeholders.
- Help you assess each member of your leadership team and the team as a whole, to determine individual and team propensities, decision making style and overall effectiveness.
- Help you understand what truly makes your organization special, including its true purpose and where the lowest hanging fruit for immediate improvement exists.
- Help you understand your cultural strengths and how adjustments in leadership style, communications, talent management, customer focus, teamwork and agility can help transform your organization into a high performance team and talent magnet, capable of attracting, engaging and retaining the best and brightest talent, while producing exceptional value.
- Provide a comprehensive summary of what is working and what needs improvement. The feedstock from the COR can easily become your roadmap for the future, helping your leadership align around your most important priorities and opportunities.